Trying to find out how well the label was doing compared to me, I was desperately trying to win the break-up. I wanted to be in better condition than my ex.
In reality, I was broke, had no job, nothing to do all day, had no plans of any income for the upcoming month.
On the other hand, I could die of happiness and self-proud; I liked it so much that whenever I didn't want to be somewhere, or do something, I just quit! It took a lot of courage, but guaranteed some kind of bliss.
I did it many times in my life. I just trusted my intuition, didn't really stress out about what would happen next, wished for the best, and got out of any situation I didn't enjoy. My only goal in life has been having a peace of mind, at all times. And you can imagine what a relief it was to get rid of everything I hated at the label.
As I'd experienced it at the label with the rock band, the upcoming month would be very busy for the Queen with photo and video shoots, promotion work, and gala concerts. The first thing I did was to inform Jenny of my new decision, that I was again fully available to work for the Queen. Later I found out that Jenny never told the Queen about it.
While I was patiently waiting for a call from Jenny about video shoot and tour dates, I found out from irrevelant friends that the video had been shot already, and I learnt the dates when I saw them on Ticketmaster.
So I decided to write an e-mail to the Queen myself, and I basically told her how worried I was whether I was still a part of her crew, as I wasn't being informed about anything, and couldn't help but mention my disappointment about the thanks to list which I was not included on the album booklet. I didn't skip telling her that working for her was one of the things that I made me the happiest about my life, and that I didn't want to lose it.I told her I wanted more responsibility, I wanted to work as the tour manager, reminding some things didn't work out on the previous tour.
I immediately got a response from her, thanking sincerely for my words, telling me there was nothing to worry about, that we would soon start working again. She also apologized on her sweet mail, telling in detail how busy and exhausted they were while preparing the thanks to list, that she was deeply sorry she had forgot me along with some others.
There it was:
Everything would be alright, I was winning the break-up.
I realised it when I really no longer cared about my ex.
No comments:
Post a Comment